Sunday, November 6, 2011

Your Christmas Cheer-Dec 17, 2010

It’s been almost an entire month. I figured that was long enough for you to enjoy Dave’s clever Red Headed Villan post (although I do have to take some credit, it was my idea, but he had the wit and the motivation).

I thought about blogging about our pathetic Christmas Tree (no really, it’s 2.5 feet tall, fake, and has a total of 4 ornaments on it), but decided that I might secretly like having a Charlie Brown tree….But for this year only. I mean it Dave….

Instead I thought I’d revisit some of my goals from LAST Christmas season. They were:

Christmas Break Goals 2009

1-Memorize all the US President’s in order (Nope)

2-Read one book on Church material (Sadly, no)

3-Read two books on non-church material (Only went half on this…)

4-Play the Piano piece of “Somewhere in Time” perfectly (Definitely not)

5-Write 4 blog entries ( Uhhh… Did I write 4 blog entries this entire past year?!)



And there you have it.

Now that I have officially taken my last final of Fall Semester I have all sorts of ambitious goals ranging from all the books I intend to tackle to cooking dinner every day. And then I remembered last year’s list.



And so, I have only one goal for this holiday season: Do something to serve/remember the Savior every day. I have started by posting the newest Mormon Message below. If you haven’t seen it please watch it! If you have, then by now you know that you want to watch it again.



Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment