Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Andrew" Oakley-Sept 7th (ish)

I had no idea that I had married a regular crack-shot!

A couple weeks ago (before it turned frigidly cold and grey), Dave and I went up to Heber to go shooting with his family. I was the only girl to tag along, but I'm proud to say I held my own. Having never taken to shooting, meaning:never actually shot ANYTHING even though I've attempted MANY times, I can now proudly announce I shot 4 clay pidgeons out of the sky that day.


Here is Dave with the hand gun. But don't be fooled, he successfully shot many clay pidgeons, one right after the other, out of the sky. All of you who know Dave well know he doesn't like to talk about himself and he's super humble when it comes to his talents. But I tell you, I swear I had no idea he was such a good shot.


My attempt at the hand gun was less impressive. But I had fun anyway.

4 comments:

  1. FUn! I like your new blog. And that last tumblr post had me so excited, then not so excited, but still excited. All emotions at once. :( my kids need cousins :(

    luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love blogger pals! And so happy that there will be more posts (hopefully!). Liz--your hair is getting SO long! We miss you guys--we'll need to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally...um you should read what i wrote on your tumblar blog...you will laugh. promise.

    ReplyDelete