Sunday, November 6, 2011

We've Got the Fever-May 30, 2011

So Dave and I are off to our first ever, non-honeymoon, REAL vacation as a married couple (We don’t think driving to AZ or Southern UT constitutes a legit vacation). I mean, we are FLYING to another state to tour and explore. Our destination?

Chicago!

Nauvoo!

St. Louis!

We’ll be visiting all three pretty soon. Needless to say I am pretty excited. Especially that I can show Dave my mission grounds. I am exceptionally happy that this time around I won’t be wearing this


We’ll post pictures once we get back, but in the meantime, enjoy these photo’s we took while up in Salmon ID last weekend.

It was a very spontaneous trip for us. We decided to go on friday around 3:30pm and left at 5:00pm. We didn’t take too many pictures, we mostly spent time with the wonderful Infanger family and explored the hustle and bustle of Salmon ID :)




Look who I caught taking a cat nap


We’re off to IL soon, and then down to Moab, and shortly thereafter to Lake Powell. Looks like we’ve got the travel itch

No comments:

Post a Comment