Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today is THE DAY-Aug 17, 2011

My very most favorite day in the world. I love August 17. Today, one year ago, this happened…


I can hardly believe Dave and I have been married for a year now. In some ways it seems like we’ve been married forever (in a good way), in others it seems like this year just flew by and I my mind is playing tricks on me


There have been: a few tears, but more laughter. A few fights, but more fun. A few cupboards left open, but more dishes done. A few spontaneous spendings, but more money saved. And a few stupid things said, but many more “I love you”s.


Unfortunately today also happens to be Dave’s first day of law school orientation :(

But we celebrated on Monday with a game of Tennis, Golf, lunch out, and Dinner and evening in Park City. It was wonderful to spend the entire day with Dave. He doesn’t like it when I get too mushy on the blog so I’ll just say this: This has been the most wonderful year, a learning curve for sure, but it’s been a great journey. I love him even more then that wonderful day I married him!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know you...those wedding pictures are beyond gorgeous! Hey remember how we served in the same mission???

    ReplyDelete