Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The post where I brag about Dave


Isn't this picture hysterical? I truly love it. Dave looks like he's 12, not like he's just finished his mission. Anyway, this picture has significance because Dave applied for and was accepted to, an international externship in Tokyo Japan this coming summer! He will be working with one of the top international law firms, Baker and McKenzie, for 4-6 weeks. I am SO excited for him. He's worked really hard and now he gets to visit his mission land and brush up on his Japanese. He is sick with strep throat right now, but I'm sure on the inside he is jumping with joy.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you outed Dave on this fantastic opportunity. CONGRATULATIONS. Sooooo sorry about the strep. Need anything from SLC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's so great! I wish I could afford to come and visit him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dave,
    I am so glad Liz blogged about this or I wouldn't have know. Adegato and way to go! I hope you have some good drugs to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you are going too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Dave! Liz! COme move in with me? Or do you get to go?

    ReplyDelete