Monday, April 16, 2012

The Sun Has Set On Our Long Cold Winter



I honestly and sincerely apologize for the lack of blog posts in 2012. Of course, I am making the assumption that most of you CARE about our updating-which is a far-fetched assumption to make. But to be honest, our lives have been painfully boring. I can sum up our greatest achievements of the past four months in a few short sentences:

Dave

-Received the FLAS scholarship for next year

-Won “Best Brief” in the first year law school moot court competition

-Survived his first year of law school (almost! Technically he has his last final on Wednesday)

Liz

-Completed Seasons 1 and 2 of Downton Abbey in record time

-Made the least amount of dinners and did the least amount of loads of laundry (due to being sick for 3 months)

-Successfully pulled off her best April Fool’s joke (see below)

Of course my “achievements” may have been exaggerated for humor sake, but really, things have been slow for this law school widow. Thank goodness for great friends who make me to go exercise class each week, and who invite me to go get dessert every now and then.

But this summer promises to make up for our boring winter. Externship in Japan (for Dave), trip to Japan (for me), family vacations (both of which the destination is yet to be determined), welcoming home Elder Ryan Heywood, and more.

So don’t go away.

Better quality posts, more frequent blogging, and contributions by Dave are forth coming.

1 comment:

  1. How were you able to watch Downton Abbey Season 2? I really want to watch it! E-mail me or facebook me!

    ReplyDelete