Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Give and then take right back...

Or, for you politically incorrect folks, Native American giver.

Or, for you folks from Heber, Indian Giver.

I found out tonight that Lizzie hates it when people do that.

The subject in question? A Symphony brownie from the BYU Creamery. (not actual picture. I found this picture on the internet and it actually looks nothing at all like the Symphony brownie that I gave to Liz, and then took back without really even thinking and without realizing the nature and extent of my action. )



Lesson Learned.

4 comments:

  1. And the Lemon Heads! You told me you weren't going to have anymore and that the rest were mine and you still ate more! That was right after the brownie incident.
    Someday you'll learn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be mad too, that brownie sounds yummy! Dave should be in trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a blog update! Happy days! By the way, Joe does the same thing to me and I absolutely HATE it! And then he works some kind of reverse psychology on me so I end up feeling guilty and selfish for not being willing to share. AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Dave . . .if it would have been strawberry cupcakes it would have been ok

    ReplyDelete